Saturday 26 January 2019

Revival or retrieval? A short intro post

Welcome!

No, seriously thank you for coming to this blog. I wasn't sure if I would ever start blogging again but after creating some for work (never thought I'd do that) I figured that I would revive this one. I used to run this one when I was studying at it was, in honesty, a load of rubbish. Whilst, I want to say that this one will be better, I can't guarantee that. You'll have to find out.

So, what will I be writing about? Well, mainly my thoughts about a variety of topics and probably some real life stuff that's happened to me. Of course, names and things will be altered for anonymity because that is easier for me and also allows for creativity in the storytelling. That is something you will probably see a lot of, stories. I find that a good story is worth reading and if it helps someone learn something, then that's pretty awesome.

To end then, thank you for visiting and I shall see you in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment